Students will learn the following:
- Introduction to camera controls
- Basic light set up
- Different types of lightings
- How to use reflectors
- Light modifications
- White balance
- Basics of photography
- Exposure (ISO)
- Shutter speed
- Introduction to basic use of Adobe Lightroom Classic
Students will need to bring the following supplies:
*We have limited camera equipment to lend to students on a first come first serve basis. Please email [email protected] if you need to borrow a camera or tripod.
- Mirrorless camera or a DSLR
- Adobe Lightroom Classic software. For editing photos and viewing.
- Hard drive or SSD storage (Optional, but advised to have)
- SD card for camera.