1. The studio and artist will provide a clear and visible space for signage and labels for artworks on display.
2. The studio agrees to put Artwalk signage at the entrance for the entire duration of the event (July 29 - 30 2023).
3. The Studio is responsible for preparing artworks for display and for providing hanging hardware, supports, pedestals and other materials.
4. The studio is responsible for insurance of artworks. Squamish Arts will not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damage during the exhibition of art works.
5. The Studio agrees to indemnify Squamish Arts, ArtWalk and it's officers, agents, and directors from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, and liabilities arising out of personal injury, theft, property damage, or death arising from or any way connected to the Studio or occasioned wholly or in part by an act or omission of the Studio, it officers, employees, agents, customers or other invitees except to the extent that such losses were caused by the gross negligence of any of the indemnified parties.
6. The studio will include information regarding the artist, works and exhibition information in its regular marketing and communications.
7. If separate, the studio will coordinate the sales process with the artist.
8. The studio will reserve the right to make selection decisions about the works included for showcasing in its premises.
9. The studio and artist agree that Squamish Arts may use its name, address and image in Artwalk promotional materials.