1. The Artist agrees to make their works available for display during the full term of the ArtWalk, i.e. July 1-28th, 2022.
2. The Artist is responsible for preparing their works for display in a professional manner, and for providing hanging hardware, supports, pedestals and other materials.
3. The Artist is responsible for providing adequate labour to assist venue to hang/install the works in a safe and professional manner and is responsible for arranging a drop off time and installation time arranged with the curator and venue.
4. The Artist is responsible for insuring their own art work. Squamish Arts Council, ArtWalk volunteers, venue owners and staff will not assume any responsibility for loss, theft or damage during the exhibition of art works.
5. The Artist agrees to remove their works from the display areas and/or storage areas no later than 5:00 pm on the last scheduled day of the showing period - July 28, 2022.
6. The Artist will personally be responsible for all art work sales and will be notified, if the venue takes any percentage from sales.
7. The Artist is responsible for taking all necessary steps to establish and protect any and all copyright associated with their submission, and Squamish Arts Council, ArtWalk supporters, and sponsors, or venue have no obligations with respect to copyright.
8. The Artist agrees to act as an ambassador of the ArtWalk and promote it through their personals contacts, webpages and social media.
9. By participating the Artist agrees to conduct him or herself in a professional manner when interacting with its ArtWalk business as well as the public in regards to the ArtWalk. (Failure to do so will result in the removal of the artist's work from the venue and from the ArtWalk program).
10. The artists agree that their first and last name, as well as their contact information will be given to the venue in which their art work will be displayed.
11. The artist agrees that the Squamish Arts Council may use their name, images, and artist bio in ArtWalk promotional materials.
12. The Artist acknowledges that all information submitted through this form including their uploaded artist biography will be considered final and printed for ArtWalk. Please make sure all information is correct as no further changes or revisions will be made to artist bios, websites, or contact information after this form is submitted. The artist is responsible to make sure all this information is correct.